Implementation of the sales strategies
Take the responsibility to secure the commercial results of the product portfolio according the strategies via product promotion/ introduction, proposals of marketing plans, analysis of and proposal of sales/ distribution channels, pricing proposals.
Define customer needs and product application to enhance achievements of sales targets
• Conduct market research to identify and understand customers’ expectations and needs. Obtain and coordinate data and information. Develop lists of potential customers after research of the data.
• Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
• Provide inputs to determine the application of the agreed product and service by evaluating product and service marketability and customers’ technical needs
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical development that effect target markets
• Work with the techincal, customer service and logistics personnel to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for product and services.
• Maintain direct contact with customers’ key personnel and work with customers and internal functions to resolve problems/ expedite matters.
• Participate in meetings for customer problem resolution; if necessary, work with customer technical services personnel to deal with problems.
• Direct flow of information for sales activities and transactions (leads, billings, order, contracts) and evaluate data to ensure assigned sales goals are met
• Develop sales and marketing proposals to trace customers needs on consumption analysis, product/ service performance, technical services needs
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of market activities, industry trends and recommend to supervisor modification/ changes of strategies/ practices.
• Make regular sales calls/visits to develop professional relationship and follow up on needs with the aim to close deals and finalize contracts
• Deliver and/or participate sales presentations/ workshop/ trade road show/ workshops to promote/ introduce products/services
• May need to participate in a public relation and marketing communication campaign
• Oversee the establishment of a database and the processes to obtain, update, maintain and evaluate market trends, the application of products/technology, the service needs, intelligence on competitors, etc in order to identify new business opportunities.
• Lead the market research project to develop competitor grid and bench marking analyses.
• Conclude sales contracts by coordinating the personnel of customer services, logistics and inventory control.
• Co-ordinate product supply and ensure timely and sufficient delivery supply to customers.
• Provide technical guidance / assistance to customer for concrete trial mixes, mockup at batching plants