• Bachelor degree or above, Chinese/English/or electron technology major is preferred
• More than 3 years in Myanmar media or other countries or PR company related working experience preferred, overseas study and work experience is preferred
• Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and is capable of being used as a working language.
• Familiar with Chinese listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and able to internal communication and accessibility.
• Have strong customer relationship development, communication, and organization skills,
• Understand the traditional media and new media operation mode, know how to deal with the media with strong organizational coordination and communication ability, good team spirit and high sense of responsibility and good service consciousness;
• Capable of writing news release. 5, writing is good, with a strong ability to summarize;