1. Initially be responsible for quality of customized business and industrial reports- product development, then increasingly take-on project leadership and client service
2. To take the initiative in creating client network in view of contributing to active project acquisition especially for new project areas and new clients.
3. To be responsible to meet BI Quarterly/annual financial target
4. Train and develop resources to increase team capabilities in report writing and presentation (incl. internal training, hiring of adequate interns or full time resources)
5. To provide support to BI team and ensure high levels of confident and motivation
6. To assist Director in development of business plan for BI and in staff development initiatives
1. To support BI department for quality of customized reports and presentations, analysis and value-added of the draft reports.
2. Preparation of research proposals with RM/managers/Research Analysts
3. Works directly with Director/Research Manager/Project managers to understand project management -concept, client objectives, approach and process.
4. Perform project management for assigned projects from research design to survey tool preparation, research plan, data collection, data processing, analysis, interpretation, and report preparation and presentation
5. To conduct training for BI staff in research related subjects
6. Lead in recurring reports
7. Network with business clients to develop viable and profitable projects
8. Increase and maintain visibility of MMRD in research and consulting market players with proactive activities rather than client-led
Proactively develop with the identification of training and development requirements of the Business Insight Department. Presents findings, and works smoothly with BI staff and other personnel to design and implement training and development initiatives that will continuously upgrade the skills and capabilities of personnel in BI and project staff.
Other duties as assigned by Management. JTF (job task form), WIP (work in progress) system and trimester review and work plan for managers